- Provides up to $40,000 per year for college.
- Allows you to pursue any area of study.
- Offers opportunities for internships and study abroad.
- Makes you eligible for up to $50,000 per year for graduate school after successful completion of a bachelor’s degree.
- Must be a current high school senior
- Minimum GPA 3.5
- Minimum SAT combined Critical Reading and Math score of 1200 or above or ACT composite score of 26 or above
- Must demonstrate financial need
There will be a webinar for potential applicants, educators, and parents on Tuesday, September 22 at 3:00 p.m. Central. Please go to bit.ly/1fKI0Fn to register for the webinar.